3 months ago
Campaign Manager – Leading global media platform
Our client is an industry leading Agency Trading Desk with a specialism in programmatic. They are a growing company with over 2,800 clients across 40 markets.
- You will play a key part in all of the trading team’s key responsibilities including campaign analysis & optimisation, communications, and environment optimisation.
- Your role will work across the pan EMEA regional team (ECU) working on large multi-market clients & also some EMEA local market campaign launches (when required).
- Your role will primarily be working within the Real-Time-Bidding (RTB) and Exchange environments, and will use a mix of proprietary and in-market DSPs, Data, and other related tools.
- Manage and execute a campaign from start to finish including duties such as, supporting engagement on brief responses, ad operations (creative upload, pixel creation, ect), campaign setup and optimisation
- Understanding on the digital media advertising space (Search/Display/ Video, ect.)
- Strong knowledge of tag management and campaign setup within online ad delivery systems
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Evident ability to manage communication flows across teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox