£120,000-£150,000 + commission
22 days ago
Hailed in the media as one of the UK’s most exciting startups, this client aims to radically transform how the
global healthcare profession works together, helping healthcare organisations manage all their
staffing needs and provides tools for clinicians to manage their freelance work.
Since our launch we have saved £7 million for the NHS and enabled over 4 million patient appointments.
We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and huge ambitions to change medical labour markets for
As Chief Commercial Officer you will be responsible for developing our go-to-market strategy, and leading the execution and resourcing of our business development efforts. You will oversee and manage the teams that deliver an innovative solution to the healthcare industry. This is a role for someone with
experience in building and scaling successful B2B sales teams that consistently outperform revenue
targets. You will need to have a proven track record of successful sales management, sales
coaching, sales analytics and sales process optimisation within a startup environment.
- Accelerate the go-to-market strategy that drives new user adoption of the platform to meet key
- revenue growth targets
- Responsible for setting incentives across all sales channels and ensuring performance against
- core KPIs and targets
- Partner with our Talent Manager to recruit and manage a sales team that will grow significantly
- over the next 6-18 months
- Develop effective team onboarding, training and coaching to maximise performance of every
- sales team member at every stage of the sales cycle
- Create a best-in-class sales infrastructure, refining the analytical tools and resources available to
- the sales team and management
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver targeted campaigns and unlock efficiencies in our
- sales process
- Provide quantitative and qualitative updates to the CEO and CFO, setting the sales roadmap.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to encompass the following ideal attributes...
- Significant experience in a commercial marketplace or SaaS B2B role within a growing
- startup (health-tech experience not essential)
- Have been instrumental in company growth during series A to series C; ideally having seen a
- team grow from 50 up to circa 200 employees with revenue growth £1.5M to £10M
- If not the VP of Sales in previous roles, you’ll have worked directly for a CRO (or equiv) in a
- management position, overseeing a team of 10 + people
- Significant experience in training and development of sales staff
- Adopts a “lead from the front” approach to successful management and motivation of a
- Strong leader with gravitas to motivate our sales team and build relationships with internal
- Experience of accurate sales forecasting and effective pipeline management
- Ability to produce clear reports and branded presentations
- Highly numerical, analytical, comfortable handling big data sets
- Tenacious attitude, hard-working, adaptable, persistent and inspiring
- Confident and articulate oral and written skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox