2 months ago
The agency are a small to medium, close-knit team with big plans to grow. Since founding in 2007 have acquired an impressive range of clients like Tesco, Virgin, Lipsy, Crabtree & Evelyn, Cath Kidston, Megabus.com and Red7 and more! They have also been well recognised for their outstanding campaigns by the UK Biddable Media Awards 2018, UK Search Awards in 2017 and UK Agency Awards 2017.
- To own the relationship with clients, taking responsibility for client satisfaction and ensuring account growth targets are met.
- To deliver an excellent experience with Red Hot Penny for our client.
- Ensuring account management processes are adhered too and we have a consistency of delivery and approach across all accounts.
- To be the voice of the client internally, building and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts and ensuring we are delivering what they need to achieve their goals
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar account management role, ideally within an agency environment.
- You’ll know how to make things happen, taking full ownership of each client account with a keen eye for consistency and an organised yet flexible approach that means a superb quality of service is delivered for each of our clients.
- Excellent understanding of and genuine interest in Search Marketing disciplines (SEO, biddable media, insights and creative content) and how these should be applied to deliver what the client needs
- Good level of knowledge of leading industry tools and techniques and desire to keep up to speed with the latest developments – so we can tell clients about them before they tell us.
- Understanding of what effective client account management entails and the processes that comprise this.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here