£25,000 - £35,000
22 days ago
Our client is one of the leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for many gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. As a company, they push technological and creative boundaries having built the world’s first Private Marketplace (PMP) for gaming.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting and busy sector.
As Sales Account Manager/ Director, you will be responsible for;
- Managing client portfolios including bookings and upselling
- Liaise with clients about new product launches and advertising opportunities
- Internal reporting on sales figures and ownership of client needs
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that advertisers are satisfied
- Track record in advertising sale and media account management
- Detailed awareness of mobile and gaming market spaces and an awareness of future trends
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver under pressure
- Exert knowledge of the hardcore gaming market
- Clients at client direct core gaming publishers
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or calling us now!
0203 370 2221 [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox