2 months ago
As an incredible automotive focused Agency, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in a comms planning or client lead role and have passion for the media and advertising space then this is the place for you.
Working out of headquarters in Surrey, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As the Client Lead you will be driving this client forward, ensuring that your team of 14 deliver and that the agency is working to its full potential.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. We are looking for exceptional client services people.
You will be joining a Media department and the Senior Management team, with 2 Business Directors reporting into you, in both digital and comms planning you will need to be experienced in 360 media channels to lead these teams. They are looking for a robust Client and Account Handler with extensive experience in both traditional and digital media planning, who understands the challenges this client will present.
The proposition here is to work on a complex business that is a highly competitive industry with extended and complex audiences. This is much more about developing the brand positioning and so you work to ensure the brand strategy is achieved through the wider team and align with the consumer centric focused goals in the coming years.
As the Client Lead you will work closely with the client in their offices and be there from the beginning of a problem all way through to the end of a solution. You will be an extension of their marketing teams and work with your peers across the globe in the same position. You will also be the key point of contact for the strategy and therefore need the gravitas to hold this conversation.
- An experienced, dynamic and passionate individual is needed to develop the client’s strategy and market positioning
- Working alongside a team of experts in planning, strategy, data & insights and activation; this team work closely together and are creative but always ensure the client’s objectives are met
- While creating best in class advertising strategy which is placed at the front and centre of the team.
- You will develop a detailed strategic roadmap to guide the client through an essential transformation from a product led business to a customer centric one
- The ability to get to data driven consumer insights in fundamental in planning the transformation through this strategic change
- Track record of delivering for clients and demonstrable experience of client management at a high level with demanding clients
- You will demonstrate your ability to confidently present to clients and speak eloquently about the marketplace and landscape issues
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- A people-person with ability to communicate to those at all levels who will have various levels of digital knowledge
- Hands on, with problem solving abilities and a “can do” approach (someone who is a thinker and a doer)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here