Up to £35,000
9 months ago
Although recently launched, this Agency is now firmly imprinted on the media and content agency landscape. It has won hundreds of accolades globally and is constantly new winning new business both within the UK and internationally. There are some very exciting plans for growth with this agency in 2018 as it draws in bigger and better brands.
The team within this agency pride themselves on providing bespoke service and an excellent value to their clients’ businesses, something which will be echoed within the team across all media networks. They have also repeatedly featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, IPA accredited for training and work with some of the biggest brands in the market; what more an you ask for? A rooftop bar and restaurant? They have one of those too!
This great new integrated agency are looking for someone with a passion for media, client service and communications to come on board across one of their leading beauty, fragrance, skincare and make-up clients – a name you will most certainly know! This team are one of the largest in the agency, and certainly one of the most dynamic. As an Account Manager, your role will be across all media channels defining the consumer path to purchase and with some strategic client leadership. This brand is one of their highest performing clients, however they are now looking for someone to come on board with a fresh pair of eyes to take their campaigns to new highs.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver exceptional Client Service and an understanding of all media channels effectively.
- In this role you will use the wealth of data available to enhance media performance and connect to business growth.
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Digital, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions which are on brand.
- You will have the client responsibility here with the Client Leadership Director looking after switched on clients who are very media savvy.
- As a natural leader you will be able to manage a team and internally manage project roll outs with a dotted line to specialists dedicated to the account.
- As such you will inspire the immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. Leads by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- Work seamlessly with Strategy to bring your thinking to life in media
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in digital advertising.
- Ideally you will have a background in comms planning, cross media planning buying, creative project management with media interaction or account management in a media environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media (and if this is from an agency environment even better) to work together with the specialist business units to deliver what’s is needed annually with the client.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all digital and offline channels with a great foundation in this previously.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here