£35,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have offices all over the world. They have grown massively in the 10 years that they have been going to now over 400 people, with 50 in their London office.
Managing an annual spend of over $5 billion globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with an area dedicated purely to training and idea sharing they place a huge emphasis on development. As well as this, they also their own bar with regular social events internally.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You’ll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Manage clients Paid Search campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have had 2 years’ experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 15% bonus scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here