£60,000 - £65,000
5 months ago
Founded now around 10 years ago, this tech company have grown from 2 to over 150 people across the US and Europe. They have grown to work with some of the worlds best brands in retail and Ecommerce and become one of the market leaders in their tech space.
With a Professional services team of 18 people, this role will have you as part of a highly structured team of Client Success Managers, tech support and sales people across their brands. They also work exclusively with enterprise clients, meaning that you will have a portfolio of around 20-30 clients.
They are also looking for this person to come in with plenty of Account Management/Client servicing experience to one day manage their Client success team. Therefore this is an opportunity for someone to take their career to the next level and gain more responsibility, reporting to the head of Client Services.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, mostly in Fashion and Retail.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Work with the Head of Client Services to lead the CS team.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or Tech Support role with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You ideally have previous management experience
- You ideally have experience in Retail or Ecommerce or Digital Marketing.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 771 8552/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here