£40,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
This extremely creative and forward-thinking technology have found and exploited a huge gap in the market with their technology. They are founded by three incredible minds with PHD’s and Masters degrees in their tech field giving them incredible knowledge for the business. Since their inception they have no become a global company in a short period of time, with their London office opening in January 2019.
The technology allows businesses to engage their workforce, incentivise and motivate their staff who may be based all around the world and have no way of internal communication currently. The technology though is extremely adaptable and creative – meaning their employees must share the same traits
Joining these guys as their London office just opens will give you a huge degree to autonomy and massive progression opportunities to join an exciting and fast-growing business with a lot of funding!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Work extremely closely with clients on their technology demands, brainstorming ideas of what they want from the platform.
- Monitor client useage on the platform, providing new recommendations when needed.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to support more junior members and share knowledge.
- Be integral to the hiring of more Customer Success professionals.
- Work with the sales team on upsells but be responsible for renewals.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across the UK
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or Tech Support role with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- Be very good adapting to different customers from different industries to work with them as efficiently as possible.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients across the UK.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme which is a 13th month salary for all staff
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox