£35,000 - £40,000
25 days ago
One of the biggest names in the UK Leisure industry, with an extremely high pedigree commercial analytics teams, are looking for a Commercial Analyst to become a crucial part of the team as they now approach the next phase of significant growth.
The right person will be a logical thinker, have a background in commercial analysis, forecasting and revenue targets, enjoy working in a large, collaborative and highly regarded team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Conduct analysis of all revenue and eCommerce metrics in order to identify areas to change and opportunities for growth
- Support strategic decision-making, budgeting and forecasting
- Produce annual revenue budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Provide high quality analysis and evaluation to support the wider commercial strategy
- Help develop initiatives across pricing, product, proposition, marketing, sales channels, eCommerce and partnership channels
- Contribute to reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Be part of a fun, collaborative work environment where culture is everything and the quality of work is exceptional!
- Be keen to progress quickly and have ongoing training and development in order to make you the best you can be
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Ability to translate analysis into recommendations for insight and action
- Advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in presenting back your results to a wider team
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work
- Someone who loves learning and development
- Not afraid to progress quickly in your career!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox