£55,000 - £70,000
5 months ago
One of the biggest names in the UK Leisure industry, with an extremely high pedigree commercial analytics teams, are looking for a Commercial Analysis Manager to become a crucial part of the team as they now approach the next phase of significant growth.
The right person will be a logical thinker, have a background in commercial analysis, forecasting and revenue targets, enjoy working in a large, collaborative and highly regarded team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- Be in charge of the analysis of all revenue and eCommerce metrics in order to identify areas to change and opportunities for growth
- Produce annual revenue budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Provide high quality analysis and evaluation to support the wider commercial strategy
- Develop initiatives across pricing, product, proposition, marketing, sales channels, eCommerce and partnership channels
- Help mentor and develop the existing analytical skill set within the team
- Be in charge of creating reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create a fun, collaborative work environment where culture is everything and the quality of work is exceptional!
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working closely with senior levels executives and presenting back, with a view to develop company strategy
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and manage a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here