3 months ago
Working at this media agency you will be doing a lot of sponsorships and partnerships on this category leading beauty and fragrance client. They are looking for people who are used to working with big budget clients and are passionate about beauty, make up, fragrance and hair care.
This team work across a large portfolio of brands in the UK and globally. You would be the strong number 2 for a Business Director who has a background of developing strong leaders. Naturally you will need to be a strong comms planner with a background in this for your career.
The client are a different kind of business with a digital first method and a lot of partnerships. TV for them is under 50% of the budget and are partnering with key digital publishers and technologies has driven their innovation forward. They are digitally centric brands and very focused on the best needs of their consumers.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling to new and existing clients.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning cross channel (esp. TV, Print, Radio, Display, Paid Social and Video)
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary – Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here