£50,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
Newest and most talked about data-driven marketing agency is pioneering how brands and people will interact in an increasingly addressable world. They deliver consumer first media planning & activation, shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
This agency is creating a home for a new generation of talent by eliminating barriers to innovation; technical, structural and cultural, creating teams without silos. Open, collaborative and agile they are embracing the future with curiosity and boldness and fully intend to leave a mark on the industry
You will be a strong relationship builder with day to day key client contacts and understand how your clients business and how the agency can best deliver growth in the long term. You will also be responsible for the short term excellent day to day client experience where the account runs seamlessly. It’s vital that this role provides the integration across other vertical specialisms from customer journey planning through to new innovative tech and data solutions. In the longer term there is a requirement to execute against the client development plan that delivers beyond the traditional comms planning model.
- You will be an experienced media professional with at least 4 years working within comms planning in a client facing role
- Strong internal and external leadership skills a must
- You will need experience managing and developing people
- Experience in client media strategy and new business pitching
- Positive, entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who is ambitious and proactive.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here