4 months ago
This is a world leader in marketing communications services across advertising, media buying, data investment, digital marketing and communications. With more than 150+ companies within the group, it employs over 200,000 people in multiple offices across the globe.
Within the group, a specialist, independent, full-service agency has been set up to set up one of their largest clients in finance. They look for people who are enthusiastic, experts in their field and organised, which they believe are important for all their people and help build the best agency and best client relationships in the business.
- They are looking for a comms planning account manager to work closely with clients to deliver briefs that are expertly rationalised
- Strategic planning to translate client briefs into actionable plans, with clear explanations for specific channel choices
- Maintaining and developing client relationships is vital through matching and exceeding client expectations. collecting, interpreting and formatting data in order to track campaign performance, and implement what is learnt in future campaigns to enhance client understanding of how the agency is continuously improving and moving forward
- Brand driven projects with clients striving for industry firsts and best-in-brand campaigns
- Working in a collaborative environment, in a tight-knit team of people who love their job and take pride in being very good at it
- Focus on ensuring the team deliver within work hours and to maintain a great work-life balance
- You will have strong experience as a comms planner, with at least 2 years experience across all channels, particularly TV and digital
- Able to work independently and act as a role model for those on the team who report to you – management experience is favourable but not essential
- Ability to be enthusiastic, expert and organised when carrying out every activity, especially when dealing with documents, briefs and performance reviews
- A real passion for communication planning – a creative ‘bright spark’ who comes up with new ideas to drive the client’s brand forward
- Great communication skills, especially when articulating briefs to clients and giving presentations
- Willing to learn, grow and develop within the agency to progress their career – not someone who just needs a job
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here