£65,000 - £75,000
6 months ago
One of the world’s leading integrated media and communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth.
Their vision is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all their clients. They passionately believe creativity and innovation is the key to business growth with a philosophy of continual driving to identify brilliant insight and unlock breakthrough ideas that drive business performance.
They recognise the growing needs for brands to identify and tap in to culturally relevant insight, to create campaigns that form part of culture across the country. It relates to the need for everyone in the agency to immerse in client cultures, and critically to create a thriving agency culture that fosters collaboration and team spirit to drive integration.
- This role is to be the lead on and act as a business partner for a key client of the agency.
- As a client they are a complex and challenging business that is going through a period of positive change who are increasingly pushing for a smart performance focussed approach that is highly focused on maximising ROI across channels.
- A large proportion of spend sits within digital channels so a good knowledge here is essential.
- As the Business Director you will run the team to deliver a high value planning product that drives growth by delivering on business targets.
- You will input into team structure and process; coaching individuals to thrive and also spotting opportunities to improve efficiency and the quality of the teams output.
We are seeking an energetic, collaborative individual with strong leadership and performance media skills who is running a large piece of business at another agency. The successful candidate will be passionate about the potential of media, data and technology to drive business results, have an entrepreneurial spirit and be someone who thrives on being part of, and creating, collaborative team cultures.
- You will have energy, enthusiasm and commitment with a positive, dynamic, ‘can do’ attitude
- You will have extensive cross-media planning expertise, particularly in Digital & TV
- Strong strategic ability and business acumen are essential
- Proven managerial experience with first class client and people management skills
- Willing to challenge convention and embrace creativity
- Strategic ability and opinion
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.