Up to £55,000
4 months ago
With some of the best benefits in the market and being nominated as a Time Best 100 Companies to work for many years running. They are down to earth people with ambition, a proactive approach and the tenacity to work with some of the best advertisers in the industry.
This team work across a large travel brand in the UK. They are digitally centric brand and very focused on the best needs of their consumers. This close knit team have a wealth of experience in the industry with ambitious and award winning clients. They have already established themselves as the team to watch with many award nominations this year and internally at the agency are very high profile.
If you are looking for a strong, supportive and high achieving team this could be the place for you. The staff are the best in the business, they have amazing offices with incredible views of London and you will work in a team surrounded by likeminded people who all work on similar clients. This is a really interesting client that is focused on investing profit back into their business and unique in the industry and as such you will be working with the best.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling to new and existing clients.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning cross channel (esp. TV, Print, Radio, Display, Paid Social and Video)
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- There is a great deal of investment from the senior leadership team in hiring this role and they will be looking to make you a big part of the company and integrate you across the team.
- They want someone who is really passionate about media and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Kate Dickenson - [email protected]
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here