up to £45,000
25 days ago
This agency are a successful company famed for their culture and team mentality even while they continue to grow to medium sized in London. This team pride themselves on their work life balance and top of their priorities is strict time management so they don’t work all hours!
They are looking for someone to join one of their client teams focusing on beauty products so a passion and interest in the sector is a must. They have a totally unique culture & approach that is different to any other agency in the UK, recently attracting accolades from Campaign, Media Week and shows testament to this alternative ethos and approach.
Their success can be directly attributed to the levels of client service, planning and implementation (buying) value they deliver for clients. They currently work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors with an emphasis in the Entertainment, Gaming, Music, Charity, Retail & Sports client and annual billings in excess of £230m.
You will be joining a client team, who, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. You will be integral in people management of 2 people day to day with a wider dotted line to 2 others. You will be driving the team forward and helping to grow them in their career progression.
Alongside this you will be developing your own career in digital planning, cross media comms planning and client leadership. They just need someone who is confident in comms planning, who has the thought leadership potential to be a driving force internally and externally. But also, you will have the understanding of digital, programmatic and social for these clients are digitally forward facing and transformational.
As an agency they have knowledge of the media marketplace and building strong relationships with media owners is imperative. Within the agency culture, you have the flexibility to make this role truly your own, with limited process to not stifle your own development.
- Experience in a comms planning position currently, in a team leadership position
- OR Experience in a digital planning position currently in a team leadership position
- You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client.
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person - a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team.
- Both external and internal relationship management experience and ability to delicately handle every situation.
- Experience pitching for new business as well as working on growing business with your clients to grow business share is desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Media Agencies
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox