17 days ago
This full service agency is looking for a Comms Strategy Director to move into their team. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. As a full service agency they are looking for media minds to help them work with media clients and grow them into fully integrated accounts. If you are looking for a business that can support your creative mind and build on your media background then this is the one for you.
They are founded in data and performance with a fully integrated opportunity here. They are looking to hire two positions, this the more junior of the two is perfect or someone moving into a strategic position or who is looking for a step up in an existing strategy role.
They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. Your progression here would be meritocratic, and they rely on people who are proactive, enthusiastic and drivers.
As a world class business in media and creative this fully integrated agency are hiring and growing due to numerous new business wins and growth within their leadership team.
- The role of the Comms Strategy Director is an opportunity for a comms planner to move into a more strategic role or for an existing comms strategist to grow within their role.
- You will join the Head of Comss Planning and Strategy, alongside your peers in a strategic team who focus in planning excellent campaings for their clients that look at media, content, creative and technology. You will be creating exceptional communications strategies backed by data and insight. Supporting the activation and account delivery teams you will be creating opportunity in new business as well as educating clients.
- This role is set up for driving best in class media channel thinking, digital integration and innovation into global brand strategies. You will also be working on the agencies product offering and moving the business forward.
- You will work with the client in an integrated opportunity which brings together creative, digital and global media partners to create relevant communications and advertising with dynamic creative and data backed plans.
- You will also work closely with the clients global media partners to drive and share best practice approaches to media.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a background and the gravitas to deliver a strategic outlook to join one of the world’s top full serivce agencies working with some of the most forward thinking and innovative clients.
- You will be an experienced, innovative and ambitious comms/channel planning expert with a real focus on media solutions.
- Clear understanding of media planning and capabilities [and to a lesser extent buying], with deep intuition about the role each channel plays within an overall strategy
- You will have a passion for technology and emerging opportunities and be able to hold your own with creative thinkers (account planning/creative) at other agencies (creative, PR, digital).
- You will have a passion for creating thought pieces and leading content for clients and externally for the industry
- Proven track record in delivering comms/channel planning solutions for the UK market
- A brilliant and lateral ideas generator. Proven track record in delivering innovative comms/channel planning solutions.
- Great communicator with real clarity of thought and presentation. Must have strong spoken and written English.
- Persuasive, fights for great ideas but at the same time collaborative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Media Agencies
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox