15 days ago
This award winning media agency is one of the best performing integrated media and communications agencies in London. They have an enviable portfolio of clients and are passionate about delivery creativity and innovation for them! They harbour a collaborative approach and this makes for a great working environment and produces award winning work!
This is an amazing opportunity to work on this agencies flagship account!
- You will be expected to produce robust and innovative planning documents with specific responsibility for cross channel planning, detailed TV planning, campaign optimisation, driving innovation and post campaign analysis.
- The client is wanting innovation so you will also need to stay on top of new developments in technology and media to identify relevant applications for the planning process and be great a nurturing new ideas and creativity.
- You will lead the client relationship and have deep rooted relationships with media owners so your client can be first to market on latest developments.
- A proven leader who will inspire your team to produce outstanding planning and very much lead from the front.
Ideally you will already be a Planning Account Director or an established Planning Senior Account Manager looking for a step up. Working closely with your clients you will be expected to ‘own’ their campaigns/projects and lead client facing meetings with gravitas and expertise. You will have:
- Excellent cross media grounding, specifically with TV & digital planning experience
- The ability to help your clients drive their commercial, innovation and transformation agendas
- Strategic ability and a willingness to grow in this area
- Outstanding leadership skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox