£45,000 - £50,000
5 months ago
This top 10 media agency is part of an ever growing global network.
They have a philosophy of to think flexibly, learn fast and respond swiftly to technology so that it is put a the heart of the clients business. Fostering long standing and meaningful partnerships with their clients means they have an enviable client retention record.
They value their employees and don’t hold back on development – promotions aren’t restrained to set times of the year. They believe you should be rewarded for the work that you are delivering.
A Planning Account Director is a pivotal role in this media agency. They are they are the key contact for the client and the team on a day to day basis. As such, they are responsible for the creation, direction and on-going development of the clients media strategy.
It is important that they inject innovation into their clients media solutions.
This Planning Account Director is working on the agency’s flagship account. They are truly embracing the latest digital developments and are keen for you to produce award winning work!
You will already be an accomplished planning account director or a planning account manager ready for a step up.
- Strong communication planning skills
- The capability and desire to build relationships with clients, partners and creative agencies.
- Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients. Facilitation skills are critical.
- A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning
- A passion for fast-paced, yet creative accounts
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across media planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here