about 1 month ago
This is a top media agency that has a heritage in strategic planning. They offer unique and responsive media advice that is relevant to their business. Part of a Global network they harbour a collaborative environment that results in a great work culture and this is shown in their high staff retention.
- This is such an exciting opportunity to work on this fun and innovative drinks brand.
- This clients large budgets and a brave attitude will allow you the opportunity to work on some fabulous award winning work! Y
- You will be the main client contact and be responsible for the overall management of the stakeholders and internal client team within the agency. Y
- You will take the lead in the planning process and as well as drawing annual and campaign based planning strategies for this client you will also work with the agency to drive new business activity.
- You will be a highly experienced agency Comms Planning with strong digital skills .
- The role requires someone who has considerable experience on blue chips accounts or relevant category brands who can lead the brand communications strategy across all channels (TV, Print, OOH, Online, Mobile).
- You will be a visionary and an inspiring lead for your clients' business with a passion, curiosity and proactive interest in understanding the audience and brands.
- The role requires a strong understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (including digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem is essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox