6 months ago
I am working with a renowned agency famed for servicing live entertainment and arts clients. They carved out their niche in the 70s by managing marketing campaigns for the musical Cats! Clients include leading musicals, theatre productions and sporting and food events.
Perks include receiving theatre tickets for free regularly, working closely with the cast of a heavily awarded theatre production and regular business trips to the U.S.
You’ll create & maintain ground breaking content campaigns for the London West End transfer of 2017’s six-time Tony award winning musical; ensuring a best in market social community is successfully implemented across all key social media platforms.
For the right candidate that lives and breathes a passion for the arts and live entertainment, this is an opportunity to represent and engage deeply with a fantastic entertainment brand entering the UK.
Reporting to our Head of Social and working together with our Content Manager, you will:
- Be working solely on an exciting and creative social media and content campaign strategy;
- Be delivering a highly engaging social community, an active day-to-day dialogue with its
- fans, an integrated content approach
- Be the person responsible for the brand in the UK.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company
- Are brilliant at the development of big ideas and a keen creator of content
- Are able to develop, create and skillfully manage a tone of voice via multiple social media
- Proactively seek and develop storylines within your Social Media campaigns and
- integrate amongst all media communication platforms; providing our clients with
- collaborative, exciting and mindful content
- Know the key social channels inside out and are a self-confessed social media nerd
- Have experience in activating and managing paid social advertising
- Have organisational and multitasking superpowers, whilst always thinking and being
Nusrat Khan Juty
02038692038 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here