£30000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
Community Manager - Agency - £35,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting for a leading creative production company, who produce advertising and marketing content for many of the world's most famous brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Community Manager to work with a dynamic team, and are looking for someone who will thrive on the challenge of working for a growing business and a global brand!
- You will support in the moderation, creation and output of content across various social media channels.
- Produce the content calendar for their social channels requesting supporting visual content where necessary and taking into account ongoing marketing activities and trends.
- Post content to social channels ensuring content is posted in line with industry, social and digital best practice.
- Review and respond to community comments and questions.
- Monitor discussions and trends.
- Monitor and measure the success of community management and provide reports.
- Alert internal stakeholders as issues arise and work to resolve issues.
- Assisting with the management and coordination of social media projects, from campaigns and events, to bespoke social campaigns.
- Proven track record and sounds understanding of social media and community management
- Passionate about popular and emerging social platforms, trends and technology.
- Demonstrable experience of managing online communities for brands including basic content creation.
- Analytics and strategic experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox