City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Planning Account Director - Entertainment and FMCG brands - London
As a leading agency they pride themselves on putting people first and rewarding staff. As winners of multiple awards this year for creativity ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are needless to say top of their game. Year on year they have won some of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there are in the business!
The company culture rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future looking. They provide an opportunity for individuals to shine at all levels but are specifically looking for ambitious leaders.
With creative campaigns and exceptional UK and global strategy the team is set up to service these two long standing accounts well. They have smooth and collaborative relationships and they are looking for a Planning Account Director to be a leader in the team as well as with the client.
As a thought leader you will already be working on these UK clients in home entertainment and FMCG. The Entertainment client has sizable budgets and a holistic strategy for all of their products/titles. The FMCG account is a global leader of beauty, home care, men's and women's health and food products. There is the ability to make a strong commercial impact and work with senior stakeholders in both the agency and the clients' business. Innovation is truly at the heart of this team and both client and agency are constantly striving to be the very best.
This is one of the best planning teams in the industry and as such you will be working with the best. If you are looking for a team where you can grow and develop curious and brave people but have fun doing it; this could be the place for you.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver both brand and sales driving planning, using traditional media and digital channels effectively.
- In this role you will use the wealth of data available to enhance media performance and connect to business growth
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. You will lead by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings making you the person people strive to be like in the team.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It's a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in digital attribution, programmatic, and direct to media publisher buys.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.