£350 - £400
15 days ago
A leading global agency that is industry leading and award winning is looking for Content Editor / Website Editor to work on a brand piece of work for a newly won client for a global end client. This is truly and exceptional project with a phenomenal end client brand- really cool company, I LOVE this brand.
The Content editor will join a super talented team and be responsible for assisting in updates and ongoing amends to the clients website, which is undergoing a huge transformation at the moment.
The following skills are essential for this role, you must demonstrate them clearly in your cv:
- Experience working in magento – this is a must
- HTML skill- can you code in images?
- CSS experience is preferred
- Ecommerce experience preferred – do you have experience editing web content for an online store?
- Any Exposure with AEM would be amazing
- Must be an articulate, strong, confident communicator, able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and manage demanding challenges
- Happy to work in the office, on site 5 days per week – this is non negotiable
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox