£250 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Content Editor- Adobe AEM
Contract - 3-6 months
London -Zone 1
£250-300 per day
Start - ASAP
A global agency with a trophy cabinet stocked to the brim of industry awards is looking for an additional pair of creative hands. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
My client requires a talented Content Editor to join a tram working on a new build for a brilliant end client. This Content Editor will have experience with or exposure to Adobe AEM. The Adobe AEM is not a prerequisite, but applicants who have clear experience with it will be prioritised, so please do highlight this upon application.
The key skills in this role are:
- Adobe AEM Content Editor
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams, and being part of an agile scrum team and working with an experienced Scrum Master.
- Comfortable with selecting templates, react components and modules, adding content (copy, images, video, carousels, metadata, making recommendations, doesn't require micromanagement etc)
- QA - Ensuring all content makes sense, no grammatical errors, no visual anomalies
- Opening and reading tickets in JIRA that contain the brief/request/assets etc
- Will report to Lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead and AD
- Agency experience
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language - articulate
- Working hours 9:00am - 5:30pm
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio A portfolio of work is desired here, so please do submit this also. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox