3 months ago
I am currently looking for Content Manager to join a Global Advertising agency based in Central London where you will support the existing Content Manager on day to day requests.
- Updating product images, copy, prices (HTML coding skills required to make these updates)
- Owning content management for the client.
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams and being part of an agile scrum team, working with an experiences Scrum Master.
- Comfortable with selecting templates, react components and modules, adding content (copy, images, video, carousels, metadata, making template /model, page layout recommendations.
- Ensuring all content makes sense, including no grammatical error.
- Will report to lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead.
- Working with 3rd parties.
- Client facing.
- Experience working with databases.
- Agency experience.
- Proficient with Adobe AEM
- Proficient with Magento – ecommerce platform
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]