£35,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries.
They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available.
They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
To manage and lead a content marketing sub-team, capable of devising and implementing collaborative content marketing strategies that exceed client objectives and expectations.
- Overall responsibility for the content sub-team and the work they produce, including Strategic direction, Content creation, Outreach, integration with PR, Social syndication and all other elements of Content Marketing.
- Line-management of all individuals within content sub-team including making sure timesheets are complete, signing off holiday, illness and appraisals.
- Training, progression and personal development of all team members.
- Team efficiency and necessary implementation of new content processes to improve efficiency.
- Recruitment process for new team members including work experience, grad-scheme, contract and permanent positions, as well as management of our PSL and collaboration with our talent team.
- Creation of quarterly content strategies that are clear, relevant and data-driven that are then implemented through identified tactics on a month-by-month basis.
- Collaboration with Account teams, planning teams, and channel teams to determine direction of content strategy.
- Management and reconciliation of both content marketing contracts and budgets.
- Creation of proposals and statements of work for content marketing work as and when required.
- Delivery of accurate and effective performance reports to clients demonstrating the value and progress of campaigns.
- Team understanding of progress of each account towards KPI’s and revision of strategy as and when required.
- Joint responsibility with other Content Manager for overall direction of content marketing offering.
- Collaboration when required in new business process, including the creation of resources, attendance at pitches, tissue sessions
- Minimum of two years’ proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment and the stresses that can come from working for enterprise-level clients.
- Minimum of one years’ proven experience line-managing a team of digital specialists, ideally within an agency, SEO or content-focused environment.
- Minimum of two years’ proven experience working with content and content strategies.
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties.
- Understanding of how to measure impact of content through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- Thorough understanding of key SEO tools required to complete content marketing backed by data - including MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics and BrightEdge.
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce a content strategy and create content
- Ability to communicate a compelling and inspired content vision; someone who talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; can inspire and motivate their team
- Ability to be good at establishing clear directions; set stretching objectives; distribute the workload appropriately; layout work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear and frequent communicator. Blend people into teams; create strong morale and spirit in his/her team: shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue.
- Ability to provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; hold frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them. Pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organisation; is a mentor and a people builder.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]