£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
A brilliant Digital Account Director is required for an immediate start at a top London agency. The role means you will act as the primary day to day client contact, you should build a strategic business partnership with key clients such that they value your tenure, input and opinions in relation to their business. The Account Director will be responsible for managing client relationship in order to consistently exceed client expectations and strengthen overall agency relationship.
Key responsibilities include:
- Educating the client where appropriate about competitor activity and about projects that the business has delivered that align well with their business, brand, and customer goals.
- Manage the development, coordination, and implementation of holistic digital marketing strategies, including integration with automotive retail, aftersales and financial services departments.
- Plan and execute business modelling data systems to provide high level insight and single user view, benefiting CRM database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- In conjunction with the Client Partner, you will develop and deliver a vision for the strategic development for your account that exceeds client goals, adds value to the development of the client's business, generates fresh thinking and delivers on their brand promise. To carry out regular client reviews with the Client Partner and to take action as a result of these.
- Working in partnership with the UX/Planning, Data, Creative and Production department to deliver a creative product of the highest standard that generates measurable business return for our clients.
- To actively seek opportunities selling additional ideas/ services whenever possible.
- To take ownership and accountability for delivery to your client and to drive a culture of accountability within your team.
- To oversee the successful delivery of all work for the account. This includes work allocation, creative briefs, overseeing the team, producing all strategic documentation (proposals, presentations etc), being responsible for the creative workflow and resolving any delivery or process problems.
- Achieving and exceeding annual stretch targets for the growth and profitability of the accounts.
- To provide weekly forecasts review with the Finance, Production and Client Partner.
- Build an entrepreneurial spirit amongst your team, coaching them to actively seek opportunities to develop the account selling additional ideas/services whenever possible.
- Inspire guide, motivate and manage your team to ensure that they perform at their peak and grow their careers.
- To ensure that your team has a clear understanding of their client's strategic and operational requirements and that they utilise this in their day to day management of the account.
- To ensure that best practice is shared amongst your team and across other client teams and that up to date records of work and knowledge of your client business is maintained and shared with new business.
You will have the following skills:
- Experience at Account Director Level within a digital agency.
- Experience working with big brands across digital, experiential, promotions and strategic partnership clients with large global ecosystems.
- Experience on pan European web building projects.
- Experience working on new business pitches.
- Strong, articulate communicator, natural business networker and impeccable presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to guide, nurture and grow junior staff within the department.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.