Gabriella Morrey- Jones
3 months ago
A leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through their portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining their distinctive content with their proprietary data and people-based targeting, they offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
- Act as an advisor for various sales teams across the business and support them in all facets of sales organisation including updating and maintaining tracking systems, revising proposals as needed, assisting with client inquiries
- Prepare post - campaign reports for campaigns carrying Research Now tags
- Project manage the relationship with the agency and the research vendor
- Learn the research product suite we offer and assess feasibility for each brief
- Build knowledge/expertise on the inner workings of digital campaign planning, management and research measurement
- Access and analyse digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools in order to create these reports.
- Report research projects volume and costs on a monthly basis
- Be comfortable presenting the results to agency or clients if required
- Good experience in market research
- Digital Marketing experience or exposure
- Experience working alongside internal teams to provide them with data
- Ability to prepare reports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]