about 1 month ago
As Europe's leading merchant service provider, 2x winner of the UKTI Growth Business of the Year Award, their mission is to support small businesses by helping them meet the growing demand to accept card payments. With their wide range of card payment solutions, they provide merchant services for over 50,000 small and medium businesses around the UK.
My client are looking for a talented and enthusiastic analyst with a strong background in analytics. The ideal candidate is able to interpret large data sets and provide actionable insights to stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a passion for analysis to join a small but fast growing team and effect significant business impact.
- Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or
- Performing 'deep-dives' on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
- Producing dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
- Generating complex reports on demand from senior business owners.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership.
- Data-driven mind set.
- Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
- Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment.
- Enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledge of business workings & processes.
- Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL querying beneficial (Training can be provided)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI beneficial (Training can be provided)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox