10 months ago
A leading Media Owner who has set the pace for change within the UK media industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality content, setting the global agenda.
This transformation means we remain ahead of our competition at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape. We also continue to be a brand of choice for the UK's job seekers; recognised for our strong product offering.
- Managing business performance: monitor business performance daily and proactively suggest activities to improve performance.
- Analytics: analysis of audiences to understand their product needs across different marketing channels and different times of the year
- Product and Category development: manage and ensure that we have the right product offer for audiences in the Lifestyle category. Review partner proposals, research and decide whether they fit with the brand and target market.
- Marketing: create and execute marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention through the most effective channels, work with teams to create marketing proposals, creative briefing and advertising sign off to tight deadlines
- Branding: contribute to creation of Lifestyle commerce brand, monitoring effectiveness and ensuring that it resonates with audience; including:
- Identifying and promoting USPs
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction
- Ensuring partner’s service delivery supports brand
- Experience working in the online space, preferably in an eCommerce or analytical role at an established brand, retailer or publisher
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe
- Good commercial acumen and ability to spot new commercial opportunities
- Superior analytic skills – able to compile reports and analysis, identify patterns and building a case for change
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver manage projects
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Effective team player – able to build relationships and support across multiple teams
- Good understanding of customer needs and interests in various Lifestyle categories
- Working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models would be an advantage
- Successful at working within and across multiple cultures
- Strong degree from a top university (minimum 2:1).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]