3 days ago
A leading Media Owner who has set the pace for change within the UK media industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality content, setting the global agenda.
This transformation means we remain ahead of our competition at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape. We also continue to be a brand of choice for the UK's job seekers; recognised for our strong product offering.
To support and drive the growth of nominated Lifestyle businesses from the sale of products and services to customers.
You will support the BD Manager in growing the business and achieving or exceeding the revenue budget. You will support in the development of select categories, improving sales and building strong working relationships with their partners.
You will love unlocking the potential of your category through analysis of the numbers and to promote your category across the media properties including print, digital and events.
- Create and execute marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention through the most effective channels, work with teams to create marketing proposals, advertising sign off to tight deadlines.
- Manage and ensure that they have the right product offer for audiences in the Lifestyle category.
- Review partner proposals, research and decide whether they fit with the brand and target market.
- Monitor business performance daily and proactively suggest activities to improve performance.
- Analysis of audiences to understand their product needs across different marketing channels and different times of the year.
- Manage a full marketing schedule and processes for your categories including print and digital ads,
supplements, inserts, events and work with design teams to make sure they are delivered according to deadlines.
- Work with key teams to optimise performance e.g. CRM, Editorial team, ad-ops, development, IT, etc.
- Liaise with customer services team and help to manage any reader queries/complaints through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Work with partners to maximise sales of existing products and to build new products where you have
- Review and enhance the digital offering with their partners including effective search optimisation and onsite merchandising.
- Manage reporting for your business areas to monitor overall performance, channel performance,
- Work with rest of Commerce team to share ideas and growth plans.
- Manage all activity in line with the brand and that this is protected and represented in a consistent manner across all activity.
- Experience working in the online space, preferably in an eCommerce or analytical role at an established brand, retailer or publisher
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe
- Good commercial acumen and ability to spot new commercial opportunities
- Superior analytic skills – able to compile reports and analysis, identify patterns and building a case for change
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver manage projects
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Effective team player – able to build relationships and support across multiple teams
- Good understanding of customer needs and interests in various Lifestyle categories
- Working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models would be an advantage
- Successful at working within and across multiple cultures
- Strong degree from a top university (minimum 2:1).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox