9 months ago
One of the leading media agencies in the world with global billings of $40bn+, offices in over 100 countries, and 10,000 people servicing an incomparable client list containing many more global relationships than any other media agency.
For clients, such as PepsiCo, Channel4, Walkers, McDonald’s and Disney they set the standard in media agency work. The team leads the evolution and execution of the agency’s promise against c.$20bn of client investment within and across the most demanding and complex region in the world.
- My client are looking for a dynamic, professional Business Director to lead the UK McDonald’s team.
- You will work alongside a strategy director, an investment director and digital experts to deliver first class service and award winning work on this prestigious account.
- An annual spend of c.£100m.
- This role requires you to have strong multichannel experience (particularly AV).
- Working on a fast moving but rewarding account that will see you become an extension of the McDonald’s marketing team and the brand expert.
- Industry leading expertise
- A strong understanding of the various different channels, particularly AV
- Experience dealing with large accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work in collaboration with the strategy and investment director
- The ability to coordinate with specialist teams
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships across the agency as well as with the client
- A proactive self-starter, able to initiate discussions and projects
Expectations of skills and experience:
- Forward thinking
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- A self-starter
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Commercial acumen – ability to manage and grow the relationship
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn or at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/gabriella-morrey-jones