4 months ago
Working at this media agency you will be doing a lot of sponsorships and partnerships on this category leading beauty and fragrance client. They are looking for people who are used to working with big budget clients and are passionate about beauty, make up & fragrance
This team work across a large portfolio of brands in the UK and globally. You would be the strong number 2 for a Business Director who has a background of developing strong leaders. Naturally you will need to be a strong comms planner with a background in this for your career.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling to new and existing clients.
- Looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning cross channel (esp. TV, Print, Radio, Display, Paid Social and Video)
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- Strong stakeholder management
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels.
- It is desirable that you have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrew Morrison – Contract Consultant
0203 869 2039 // [email protected]