6 months ago
As a leading network agency, they pride themselves on putting people first. As winners of multiple awards over the years for creativity ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are at the top of their game. Year on year they have won some of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there are in the business.
The company culture rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future looking. They have a strong leadership team who have developed and bought on some of the biggest household names in the industry.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams, senior executive team of the agency, the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- Ideally you will have a background working with the UK market.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling to new and existing clients.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning cross channel (esp. TV, Print, Radio, Display, Paid Social and Video)
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- There is a great deal of investment from the senior leadership team in hiring this role and they will be looking to make you a big part of the company and integrate you across the team.
- They want someone who is all about asking those “bigger picture” questions and able to challenge the client in their thinking, someone who is really passionate and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here