City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
16 days ago
Contract - CRO and User Experience Specialist - Competitive Day Rate
Pairing with one of the most innovative independent agencies in London, my client is looking for a CRO specialist to join their team. As a company who works to combine data, technology and creativity to create bold campaigns that are right at the core of their clients needs.
They are looking for an engaged, goal driven, analytical, insight and strategic customer journey and CRO specialist to drive performance growth within their clients' businesses through optimisation.
- Devise and own an ongoing test/learn/iterate roadmap to optimise the onsite user journey with the aim of driving a greater number of highly qualified leads and or sales for our clients
- Create and track goal flows to identify pain points in the user journey and turn them into opportunities to improve conversion.
- Build test hypotheses based on data insights and present the results to key internal and external stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with the wider agency teams, particularly the SEO Specialist and PPC Specialist to ensure learnings are shared.
- Identify opportunities for A/B/MVT testing, helping to develop those ideas and analyse the results
- Producing customer journeys, site maps and information architecture for large and small-scale websites
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Contributing to pitch documents and proposals, and helping to define UX requirements for clients
- Strong empathy and passion for user experience and CRO
- Knowledge/experience of a range of CRO tools and platforms,
- Familiarity with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing, Analytics and Accessibility
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and be able to use and interpret data
- Willingness to openly and positively give and receive constructive feedback with your teammates
- Strong project management experience with high level of written and oral communication skills
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Minimum 2 year CRO/UX experience, ideally using tools using like VWO or Optimizely.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, Social & SEO challenges
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox