£450 - £500 per day
18 days ago
Contract - Data Consultant - 3 months initially with extension potential - Competitive Day Rate
My client is creatively driven and inspired by data. They believe their biggest ideas are born out of the collision of creativity and data which they feel is where they differ in the marketplace.
They offer a collaborative way of working, based in central London, they have a 300 strong UK team working collaboratively with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants.
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps them energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, they are always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow their transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
- Initially, you will need to meet the main senior stakeholders who run the client's business from a business point of view to embed yourself and familiarise yourself with the opportunities and the landscape
- You will take a lead role in attending meetings with the client to identify data consultancy opportunities
- Build relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams - you will be the point of contact from a data point of view. You will need to follow up on leads, receive briefs and communicate these back to the business and to the appropriate teams in order to get new projects and opportunities off the ground
- Drive data strategy across all channels and touch points from digital display, social, web, email and bespoke technical solutions
- There are no direct line reports for this role, however, you'll work closely with our Data Strategy, Analytics & Data Science and Digital Performance teams to promote our offering and deliver work for project engagements.
- Several years in a data function, preferably within an agency/consultancy environment or similar with transferable experience.
- Business development is a key focus for this role, so the following are essential:
- Demonstrable success at winning new clients and growing revenue
- Innovative proposition development, resilience and thinking on your feet
- Subject matter expertise to autonomously consult and recommend best-in-class strategies and solutions
- Track-record of successfully influencing senior business stakeholders, including C-suite
- A proven background in digital data consulting
- Excellent communication, organisational, proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- Strategic thinker with strong knowledge of analytics, data science, CRM and digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge of the modern data-driven marketing ecosystem, incorporating DMP integration and the utilisation of diverse data across paid and owned channels
- A good understanding of the following are advantageous (hands-on knowledge not essential):
- Marketing/data cloud solutions (e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Campaign and decisioning tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Pega)
- Website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Social analytics tools (e.g. Sysomos, Netbase)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox