Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£200 - £300 per day
17 days ago
Contract - Data Analyst - 6 months with extension potential - PART TIME 3 DAYS PER WEEK - Competitive Day Rate
My client is an award-winning commercial broadcaster reaching almost 40m viewers each month across their 11 brands. They account for almost 10% of the British commercial TV market and are the first British TV broadcaster to appear in The Sunday Times top 100.
They are personable and values driven and this is evident in the content they produce but also internally across the wider business.
This role sits within the insight and strategy team and is a brand new role in the team.
- A lot of the requirements in this role will be querying databases, ad-hoc analysis, setting up and updating standard reports, and assisting with marketing effectiveness analysis
- Extracting data from a range of different systems and interpret them in a clear and concise manner
- Work closely with their manager to identify opportunities where data can enhance activities and provide effective decision making
- Examine patterns and trends in the data and develop fresh hypotheses to explain these observations
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers work with the business
- Help to focus on enhancingourCRM capability
- Advising on how data can best drive this forward
- Ongoing programme of examination of effectiveness with evolving recommendations
- Open, collaborative personality
- Adept at demystifying complex issues and communicating clearly with colleagues from across the company
- Some experience of working at a broadcaster or media agency
- Competent user of SQL and Tableau
- Ideally experience of using Adobe Analytics (or similar digital analytics tool)
- R or Python experience useful
- Previous experience of statistical modelling welcomed
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox