£800 - £1000
6 months ago
As an incredible Digital focused Agency, with unparalleled digital expertise and a brilliantly talented Technology team, that is looking to hire a contract Dev Ops Engineer.
With an office bar, central and recently renovated offices and friendly, intelligent team members there are perks a plenty here. As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate.
They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in cutting edge technology.
A senior Dev Ops contractor is required on a 6 month contract. You must have Google Cloud experience. Candidates without Google Cloud will not be considered I am afraid.
- Working in an Agile Environment; advocating and enforcing industry best practices
- Working in a cross-functional team – alongside Engineers and Data Scientists
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, secure, monitored systems and services using the Infrastructure as Code approach.
- Working and Contributing across the entire technology ecosystem
- BSc or MSc educated ideally in Computer Science
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Brilliant communication
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Cloud
- Strong experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
- Strong Experience with scripting languages such as Python and BASH
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Configuration Management
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.