5 months ago
My client is a Marketing Agency that all about science and invention. They use their inquisitive, insightful and creative nature to find and improve every aspect of their clients’ businesses that could be simply more effective through the smarter use of complex data, search and digital media. They believe digitally connected people want digitally connected businesses and brands. Digital media done properly and intelligently is no longer just an option…which is why they exist.
- Creating Adobe Analytics solution designs. Writing tagging requirements and specifications and supporting developers in their implementation.
- Analytics implementation and reporting across web and mobile apps.
- Building Adobe Analytics reports to accurately answer business questions and provide insights.
- Set up, execution and reporting of Adobe Target A/B and MVT tests.
- Specifying and working with developers to create data layers.
- Highly numerate with demonstrable analytical ability.
- Excellent technical skills with demonstrable relevant knowledge of JS and HTML.
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to identify opportunities, prioritise and effectively manage internal customers.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to choose appropriate communication and reporting methods for a range of audiences at all levels across the business.
- Strong knowledge of data governance and integrity issues. Experience of proactively keeping data quality high and flagging up issues appropriately.
- Analytics experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Experience of using Adobe Analytics to admin level.
- Experience of using Adobe Target to deliver A/B and MVT tests.
- Experience of Tealium tag management.
- Experience of analytics set up for mobile apps and single page applications.
- Experience of specifying and using data layers.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here