Up to £350 per day
2 months ago
Contract - Digital Insight Analyst - 6 months with long-term extension potential - £350 per day
My client is a full-service agency who pride themselves on the work their experts do internally to build brands by redefining the way in which consumers interact and connect within retail. They are driven by data and create experiences unique for individuals which is why their clients include some of the biggest and most innovative retail brands out there!
As an Online Channel Analyst, you will have strong technical experience of multiple bespoke online sales channels analytics tools as well as Adobe Analytics. You will have a solid understanding of data ingestion & integration, Customer Decision Journey based segmentation and utilise your technical and strategic skills to translate data into insight and deliver them to client.
- Identify traffic and sales data sources available via Partner's online retailers
- Do data modelling based on sources available and create reporting framework
- Co-operate with wider analytics teams on both a national and international scale
- Manage and deliver the insights driven optimisation where possible
- Prepare and present performance reports and their success to wider business stakeholders demonstrating clear ROI & campaign performance
- Experience working in a data planning environment, preferably within a digital marketing / online retail business / digital agency
- 4-5 years working experience of industry most common analytics tools (preferred: Similar Web., Brand View, AA, GA)
- Experience working with delivering insights and supporting Channel Planners/User Journey Managers.
- Team player, with ability to quickly build solid working relationships across the business
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple work streams concurrently
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise communications for various audiences with minimal guidance.
- Strong MS PowerPoint & Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.