5 months ago
My client is one of the Top Global B2B legal firms in the world working across five core industries. A London based business that has expanding into various locations including the US, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Having rapidly expanded over recent years, they have applied a large focus on their internal digital marketing function and how they gave grow and improve this.
You would take day-to-day responsibility for management of their marketing technology (excluding CRM), our global website management and performance, web analytics / reporting, while also working on other new projects. This is a really exciting, broad role, working at the forefront of a team getting involved in the firms digital marketing transformation for a large business.
The team itself is a small, dynamic digital marketing team and part of the marketing function within Business Development. They are always pushing their own learning and have strong work ethic leading new initiatives the firm has never been exposed to. You would be expected to work fast and independently owning marketing technology and analytics, so someone with strong experience with these is essential!
- B2B marketing - in a performance led industry
- Excellent judgement, able to work confidently
- 5+ Years – within Digital Marketing
- 2+ Years – Marketing technology focused role
- 2+ Years – Leading an enterprise level, global, multi-lingual website (non-transactional ok)
- Technical / On-page SEO optimisation
- SEMRush / Search Console or other SEO tools
- HotJar and other UX software
- Experience with CRM preferably SalesForce (and ability to pick up other CRM fast)
- Experience managing and optimising Marketing Automation either Pardot, Marketo or Hubspot
- Excellent Google Analytics optimisation and reporting
- Versatile - able to quickly understand complex business particularities
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Degree in a web / software related subject, or background in web/ software related field.
- English mother tongue
- HTML5/ CSS coding
- Have worked with Craft 3.0 CMS or other enterprise level CMS
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here