5 months ago
My client is a fully integrated agency, specialising in delivering work that embraces creativity, data and insight across all channels. The agency has a background in entertainment, arts and ticketed events, but is increasingly looking to diversify its client base and is looking for an established Digital expert to help lead this project.
Driven by creativity, passion and innovation they understand the importance of getting the very best results for their clients.
My client has a focus on great work led by creativity and insight. It is an exciting time for the agency with a lot of focus on innovation and embracing the changes the media landscape is experiencing.
As they are looking to diversify from their core business area, the ideal candidate for this role will help them to capitalise on the opportunities they are presented with. The ideal candidate is eager to deliver great work but also take ownership of new areas that the agency can move in to.
The role reports into the Head of Media & Analytics and will be responsible for leading on all strategy, insight and development on accounts requiring a substantial level of analysis.
The role will have a high level of autonomy and will be leading in all Digital planning and co-ordinating the approach across all digital channels.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Working in tandem with ATL media, Studio and Account Management to create integrated media plans
- Managing clients’ digital marketing activity
- Leading in all Digital planning and co-ordinating the approach across all digital channels.
- Managing the planning, implementation and analysis of Digital Display, whilst co-ordinating the strategy and allocation of Digital budgets across Social, PPC and Programmatic.
- Contributing to elements of the implementational process but also leading on integrated planning and strategy
- Ideally between 3-4 years in an agency working across a diverse set of accounts whilst planning multiple digital channels.
- Knowledge of key media partners, strategy and optimisations.
- Management experience would be highly advantageous as you will be managing an account executive and leading on the development of junior team members.
- Meticulous attention to detail, the ability to show initiative, enthusiasm and good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, in a busy and constantly changing environment - whilst delivering a highly professional service
- Confident and resourceful, with experience in presenting to clients
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of emerging trends within the digital marketing field, including different programmatic solutions and strategies
- Experience in digital planning
- Eager and enthusiastic to make a move up from managing a central part of accounts to leading on them
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here