£110 Per day
3 days ago
My client is a well know high end fashion retailer with global offices and a huge name in the retail industry. This exciting opportunity for a graduate to join this growing team and to assist with website design and set up as this company undergoes an exciting new ecommerce transformation.
- Assure website is up to company standard
- Optimise user experience
- Ensure copy and images are placed to company standard along with bestselling these garments
- Produce weekly reports, giving user insights
- Tracking and monitoring of competitor analysis
- Support the digital trading team with AB testing
- Educated to degree level ideally in a business degree achieving 2.1 or above
- An interest in ecommerce with ideally some experience in retail
- Analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience in ecommerce is a plus!
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox