9 months ago
A global agency, part of the biggest network in the UK, working across all continents and providing specialist services in media, marketing and communications.
They focus on the personal and the professional, ensuring development is achieved at all levels and you become well rounded in the process.
They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners! They have recently been crowned as the best agency to work for by industry press.
In this Digital specialist team you will have the opportunity to work with other Account Managers and Directors to develop your digital background. If you have the proven ability in digital from a trading, trafficking experience and ad operations looking to move into a broader role with planning training then this could be for you. As well as looking for people with backgrounds in Digital Planning and Buying.
With this rare opportunity you will also be working with clients (in retail, shopping, and fashion verticals) and developing strong relationships. Also you will be running, setting up, optimising, trafficking and analysing campaigns with other planning teams and creative agencies.
Working as the Digital Account Manger the role requires a degree of technical skill in order to develop the reporting systems and to introduce programmatic display and video. Working in this competitive landscape the team strive to be outstanding in all that they do but bring a fun working culture and collaborative team environment, with everyone getting stuck in from executive to director.
- Proven experience in Digital planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- OR Proven ability in digital from a trading, trafficking experience and ad operations looking to move into a broader role with planning training
- Experience in digital display, video, out of home and both brand and DR are desirable.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimising campaigns
- Understanding of the broader digital marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039 // [email protected]pherelondon.co.uk
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Morrison.