2 months ago
My client are without any doubt the fastest-growing, media agency in the UK. An agency that was born in the addressable age, with data and technology sitting at the epicentre of everything we do from the very beginning. Where understanding people’s behaviour and what motivates them is at the centre of everything we do, and where the data sets that are produced from millions of interactions and media moments are seen as meaningless without the ability to translate that data into insight in a simple and humanised form.
Their client are the one of the UK’s most renown companies in the Broadband and combined TV, Mobile and Internet services sector. Their core focus is to put ‘the customer’ at the heart of their business and this is reflected in their work, strategy and campaigns as well as the service they look to offer day in and day out.
- Providing support to the wider team in development and delivery of actionable audience plans, backed by data-driven insight
- Identifying & clearly explaining insight across audience, category & in particular media channel & platform behaviours.
- Working in support of the in house creative team to hone these insights into media channel allocation, partnership proposals and innovation opportunities.
- Feed into the development of new data sources, tools and approaches
- Staying abreast of developments in the industry and communicating them as needed – be they within the agency, among media partners, or the wider adtech/data ecosystem
- Define and manage test pilots and resulting analysis of performance
- Maintaining close working relationships with key people in strategy and analytics functions, as well as counterparts within the network.
- Aid in the assessment of new strategic data opportunities to keep the client ahead of the market
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Hands on experience of data analysis with large data sets from multiple sources
- Curiosity and an inquisitive nature is critical
- Numerate and Analytical
- Organised and proactive
- Progressive and open-minded
- Proven experience of using Audience data within a digital planning context at scale, combining a level of numeracy and curiosity to uncover actionable insight
- Ability to communicate clearly, even when the source data itself may be complex
- Track record of working with diverse datasets, ideally with (but not limited to) a strong digital background
- Analytical pedigree, evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Ability to contribute effectively to multiple concurrent projects, working in teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in producing client-ready presentations and communicating them effectively to stakeholders of all levels where needed
- The nature of the integrated model means that the planning input required is varied and interesting. Beyond media planning, we are actively using behavioural audience data to shape creative briefs, content platforms and production asset lists.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here