City of London, London
£300 - £345 per day
7 days ago
Contract - Marketing/Account Manager - Competitive Day Rate
My client is a leading news publisher and media owner that has undergone rapid digital transformation to enhance their online presence. They are proud to have an audience that spans across all race, ages, class and cultures and their award-winning brands continue to deliver news, sport, lifestyle and opinions that are world-class.
They are looking for a contract marketing manager to assist the Head of Marketing with plans and campaigns that are based on analysis and insight and that will drive sales and revenue through one of their newest travel web pages.
- Ensure that multi-channel, integrated campaigns are produced, prioritised and implemented effectively, gaining input and buy-in from editorial, product and commercial teams as required.
- Support the Head of Marketing to shape proposition messages and ensure that they are relevant to the target audience.
- Analyse and review digital analytics and provide real time and summary insights into sales performance on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to build out CRM strategies that drive loyalty and repeat purchase.
- Manage individual campaign and program budgets across social to meet set KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Forecast sales performance and create marketing plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Be confident in executing digital campaigns and optimising to achieve set targets and KPIs.
- Proficient at using Google Analytics and strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Demonstrated experience in working with media and creative agencies
- Has managed end-to-end campaign process from briefing back through to delivery
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting of results to build learnings to apply to future activity
- Experience of running paid social campaigns
- Excellent creative judgement and a meticulous eye for detail
- Good at working as part of a cross-functional team and proven experience of managing complex stakeholder environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing and reconciling a marketing budget
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox