about 1 month ago
As a leading network agency, they pride themselves on putting people first. As winners of multiple awards over the years for creativity ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are at the top of their game. Year on year they have won some of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there are in the business.
The company culture rewards creativity encourages collaboration and is future looking. They have a strong leadership team who have developed and bought on some of the biggest household names in the industry.
This contract is for an experienced media comms planning director to come on board - taking a lead in order to provide innovative campaigns for a leading finance client. You will be a key point of contact for the client and other agencies, making sure a tight ship is being run, and that all planning output is closely aligned with campaign objectives.
You will be responsible for the timely running of the team, in charge of cross channel planning, implementation and optimisation to post campaign analysis. The role will be hands on rather than strategic, so expect to get stuck in to the account and assist more junior members of the team.
- Excellent cross channel understanding – you will be exposed to all digital channels as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio).
- Acquisition planning experience
- Come from an agency background
- Already an experience Account Director
- Recent hands on campaign experience
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
- Relevant experience working on a finance client preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox