Up to £210
3 months ago
One of the world’s leading online fashion retailers, offering numerous multi brand online stores. Since the get go, the business has gone from strength to strength, adding more and more designers to its offering along the way. With an extremely high volume of customers each month, they keep themselves at the forefront of the digital landscape and have high ambitions to develop their digital marketing into an award-winning offering.
This role will sit within the performance media team working across all operating regions. You will play an integral part in the team, making sure all paid media activity is to the best standard possible. As the contract is slightly longer term, you will also have the opportunity to help shape the strategic journey of the team as well as providing hands on campaign support when needed. You will also help manage the performance execs within the team, making sure their execution is up to the high standards of the team. The role will be focused on Paid Search, however a broader digital understanding would be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience.
- A particular strong understanding of Paid Search and how it relates to other digital channels.
- Solid understanding of Google Shopping & E-commerce
- Experience working with bid management tools (Doubleclick/Kenshoo/Marin etc)
- Strong communication skills (verbal/presenting)
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to mentor more junior members of the team
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039 | 07544 160 675
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here